Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What happened to these guys?

During the week, we'll be looking at the suffering and resurrection of Christ for our devotional. If you haven't checked it out today, go there first. Then, come back here and take a look at some questions people ask:

What happened to these guys?

One argument for the resurrection is that the disciples became martyrs. That these men, who locked the doors and hid inside while Christ was in the tomb, would be willing to die declaring the resurrection should support its validity.

Check out how the apostles died from this portion of Foxes Book of Martyrs.

You may find a person who is willing to devote their life to propogating a lie. You rarely will find a person will to die to do it. Especially 12 men who were not previously known for their courage.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a musician who has been impacted by Keith Green and I would be honored if you would check out my music, all music is free to download. I just wanted to share my music with People who love Jesus.

I don’t want to be a pest, so if this really annoys you, please delete it and accept my humble apology.

Thanks so much,

-Sean
“All my music is free.”

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter